Long time lurker, first time posting.
For the other folks who just sat L1 this past weekend: I can see from the abundance of “I feel guilty not studying” threads that I’m not alone in feeling very, very odd in coming home from work and not picking up a textbook. What are you guys doing to chisel away at what feels like a HUGE amount of free time? For me, in no particular order…
1) Making sure my day job gets done [to a better degree than it has been for the past three months…]
2) Catching up on a stack of books/netflix movies/magazines that have sat untouched for a while
3) Talking to all the friends I feel like I have basically ignored [short of them coming up to me with blood spurting from a stumpy arm and screaming ‘DUDE YOU HAVE TO HELP ME’]
4) Worrying to hell that I’m going to have to re-sit lvl 1
5) Worrying to hell that I passed lvl 1 and should be studying for lvl2, but hesitant to go out and get the books until I know for sure.